11 March 2010

Lille vs Liverpool: Match Preview

So we're playing Lille. Well they are a football team from France, and they um..... Like to use their feet when they play, as well as occasionally their heads and their chests. Legs too, every now and then. Oh yeah! And their goalkeeper can use his hands too.

But enough about their playing style. Let's get into some facts and figures! They're currently lying in 5th position in the French league, which is... um.... not very good, but then Liverpool are in seventh, so I guess we can't really judge them.

Ok, look. I have no idea who the hell this team is. I've never seen them play and I will take the rap for that. But seriously, all of the teams that we've played in both European competitions this year have been opponents we have never played before! I'll be sure to keep an eye out on the other games, but there are 14 other teams that we could potentially meet in the next round (if we even get there, please Jesus), so I'm not making any promises. I do know 9 of those teams though, so maybe this preview will be a little more enlightening next time. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment